
weekends is ending:( another hectic week coming my way.
but this time, i hope i have got more time for my schoolwork.
afterall i am a student and i need to study.
shall finish my readings and seminar preparations starting this week.
JIAYOU! *whoosh*
things that make me happy:):):)
*chocolates
*cheesecake
*ice-cream
*strawberry pocky
*koi bubble tea
*cute stuff (pictures, toys..)
*my family
*my friends
:
:
:
:
:
:
*and not forgetting, u:)
"I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn’t stand losing. But it’s too late for that now."
-Henry DeTamble, The time traveler’s wife-
"I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else."
-Jonathan Safran Foer-